Topband: Coax issues

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Wed Feb 19 19:38:50 EST 2014

Little bastids... They don't know I'm an omnivore.

The double female was fine, it was either in the 259 or right after,
close enough that the connector smelled. No idea where it was made, I
have a lot of parts from my hayday 30 years ago & back then it was
pretty much all from here. Some are marked Amphenol, some unmarked.

Gary
KA1J