Topband: CME

lenmic lennart.michaelsson at telia.com
Fri Feb 28 09:17:56 EST 2014

Hi Bruce,
I still remember when I got a SWL report from a guy VK3) in eastern
Australia saying he heard me for several hours way before his sunset. He
tried to call but in vain. I never heard him until I got his email. At the
time I was CQing looking for KH6 so did not bother to switch RX direction.
Never ever experiensied this b4 or after, the fact was: He was having a nice
sunny afternoon and I was on the verge on SS.
73
Len
SM7BIC