Topband: on the webcam issue

w7dra at juno.com w7dra at juno.com
Thu Jan 2 20:40:13 EST 2014

I have gone to about 800 with a J38 doing a SOSB40 as ZK1DRA, it is not
the sending but just getting tired in general that gets me.........

this STEW was awful, i was using a home made key out of a board and a
piece of plexiglass and you really had to work at tyi to send CW......but
i decided to go home brew all the way..........

mike w7dra