Topband: FT5ZM

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Wed Jan 29 09:43:29 EST 2014

Good morning all.

It appears I was duped two days ago.

The apparently real FT5ZM just showed up 48.5 hours later, but too late for
me.  The sun was already 10 minutes in the sky when the very weak signal was
heard at this QTH.  The NA west coast is calling right now but I have not
heard any of them make a contact.

I apologize for the misleading info of two days ago.

The comment by LY5W on the FT5ZM web site re working Amsterdam on 160 M has
now been removed.

However, here is the copy and paste that I did of that comment.  I sent this
to Juhani Viitala, OH3SR,at his request.

Saulius Zalnerauskas · Works at Laisvo Oro Direktorius
TNX for 160m QSO - EASY! Great ears! LY5W - First Call
Reply · 4 · Like · Follow Post · 5 hours ago

    Branislav Hačko · Centar za socijalnu medicinu at Zavod za javno
zdravlje Kikinda
    Congrats! YU7U
    Reply · Like · 47 minutes ago

This is from http://www.amsterdamdx.org/an-avalanche-of-emails/