Topband: FT5ZM

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Jan 27 21:23:14 EST 2014

Some of my best Antarctic area contacts have been with a horizontal antenna
and the very best had the apex at only 50' and the end at 3....blew the
pileup away with one call and was told later at Dayton I was at least 10dB
above the 10 KHz+ of callers. Not bad for a fast installed antenna at the
new home and 1200W.

Ducting via NVIS?

Carl
KM1H