Topband: 50 ohm direct burial coax cable

N5PA n5pa at n5pa.com
Thu Jun 5 10:52:37 EDT 2014

I agree, the LMR-400DB and LMR-600DB is the way to go.  Great loss numbers,
higher velocity, and better high SWR handling characteristics.  I use both
with great results.  These new 43 foot verticals will need LMR-600DB if you
are running legal power to handle the high currents, unless you are running
an automated tuner at the base of it.

73,
Alan Clark, N5PA
Ellisville, MS