Topband: 50 ohm direct burial coax cable

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Jun 13 16:36:49 EDT 2014

Ive been using that CATV RG-11 since the late 70's as jumpers to the
hardline from wire antennas, in the house, and as phasing lines for 160 and
80M verticals. Never a hint of heat at 1200W but someone with a 3CX15000
might have a different opinion. Measured loss at 2 MHz was .17dB/100'
Several lengths are over 35 years old, reused several times MF to UHF, and
pass regular sweep tests.

Carl
KM1H