Topband: Rig Question

Gary and Kathleen Pearse pearse at gci.net
Sun Jun 15 19:24:50 EDT 2014

Where is the TS-590 ALC fix described Mike? I have one and will have it done if it’s available.

I also had a TS-990…the receiver performance (both primary and secondary) were no better over a month’s trial on 160-15M than my 590. Looks real good however. Eye candy usually does.

I have a 6-month old K3 with most options. It still sits in its box after mid-winter service by Elecraft next to the new boxed P3/SVGA. The 590 is just too easy to use in comparison.

73, Gary NL7Y