Topband: Rig Question

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 20:14:14 EDT 2014

Gary,

Contact the Kenwood Service Center and give them your email address. They will then send you an email when they are ready to upgrade your rig.

The secondary receiver in the TS-990 is essentially that of the TS-590.

I did not bother to get the K3 Panadapter. I used a QS1R as a secondary receiver with the K3. I can view the whole HF spectrum with the QS1R.

Mike N2MS