Topband: Where was everyone last night

George w8uvz at voyager.net
Sun Jun 22 17:23:37 EDT 2014

I was there, gents.  Worked both of you

73  George  W8UVZ

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Kirk
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 5:18 PM
To: ALEXEY OGORODOV
Cc: topband
Subject: Re: Topband: Where was everyone last night

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 2:41 PM, ALEXEY OGORODOV wrote:
> Heard but not worked: K1LT, N5IR, WD8DSB, LU5YF.

Alex I called you a few times too, but no luck.  Only worked 26 stations
during the contest as lightning activity was pretty high in the US which
caused lots of QRN so I just kept waking up to see what I could hear and
only operated a total of a few hours.  Finally worked Herb (KV4FZ) after
calling him numerous times earlier in the event to no avail.  Thanks for
trying, and for all your efforts on 160 meters.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)