Topband: Deployable radials for 80/160M

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 11:13:34 EDT 2014

One option for outdoor use Polyethelene PE covered wire.

One good source is Dog Fence Wire:

<http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-Gauge-Heavy-Duty-Superior-Pro-Dog-Fence-Wire-Solid-for-Invisible-Fence-/400264279386?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d319c355a#ht_3626wt_1124>

It is meant to be used outdoors but the price is higher than other alternatives.

Mike N2MS