Topband: New MFJ 259C available

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Mar 4 20:52:14 EST 2014

So you can see better to stuff more wire in a binocular core.

But I agree with Charlie that the principles are the same and it often may
be easier to test an idea about a 160M antenna at say 10 or 6M where a 1/2
wave is only 9' for the latter.

OTOH the discussion was also about cal kits and precision loads for the
German VNA and some of us with microwave experience were just comparing
things. If I intend to buy a portable VNA it certainly wont be for single
band use either.

Carl
KM1H