Topband: A newbie question

wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net wa8wzg at wa8wzg.net
Tue Mar 18 11:45:53 EDT 2014

To all,,, I am relatively new to 160,,, I work  the vhf/uhf/Eme spectrum,so I am used to weak signal work,, I  just moved to arizona,and decided to try 160!!,. I had no problem working the HS0 yesterday morning , but I could not hear the XV7 this morning,,I  heard a lot of my "neighbors" working him... Could anyone give me any info on his xmit power and what type of receiving antenna those of you who worked him, were using??   Thanks!!