Topband: FW: Front End Saver for Top Band

Petr Ourednik indians at xsmail.com
Fri May 30 06:30:59 EDT 2014

Rodger,

I built several of them for my station as same as for our local contest
club station and all works like champ. (Martin's version)

State nr. 1
QSK T/R is floating
Re1 - closed
Re2 - open
Re3 - open
In this case ANT port is connected to RX input port and AMP port is
floating.

State T/R is grounded
Re1 - open
Re2 - closed
Re3 - closed
In this case ANT port is floating, RX input port is grounded and AMP
port is grounded too.

Hope it helps.

73 - Petr, ok1rp