Topband: 160 GP Choke

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 03:58:42 EDT 2014

That is the design that I was originally going to use, except that I would
change it slightly because I use all 75 ohm coax. Anyway, what is the
advantage over one made with coax? Better bandwidth, I suppose?

I have your PDF printed and bound. I suppose that I should study it again.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com