Topband: Help put Haiti on topband

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Tue Oct 7 14:09:27 EDT 2014

Same here,  seems most trips to that area only put receive antennas up
for EU or central USA,   that puts me on the side of the antenna or rear..
Many times I can copy them 579 to 599 and they are impossible to work,
listening to EU or ??
I realize there are not many stations out this way,  but its frustrating
year
after year..   There usually are Vk, ZL, other pacific calling also with no
luck.
K9FD/KH6