Topband: 160 mts try with LU2DKT

Eduardo Araujo via Topband topband at contesting.com
Fri Oct 17 15:41:01 EDT 2014

Hello topbanders,

                            trying to be ready for CQWWSSB next weekend, I am planning to go to the station a few days before the contest to get the station in order, specially the new antennas.

So, in spite of conditions from here are horrible on low bands lately, anyone woud like a QSO try with LU land? If so, please drop me a note directly and If it would be on CW, It would be a very low speed, no more than 10wpm

I will be ready for the try starting probably on this Tuesday night, and once there, my access to internet will be highly limited to a few per day till the day of the contest where it will be none.

Regards to all...... Eddie, LU2DKT