Topband: WTB: Guy wire stuff

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Thu Sep 4 16:13:55 EDT 2014

Hi Carl,

Preformed Line Products says: ""Guy-Grip Dead-ends are intended for
use on single wood poles associated with distribution construction."

If you examine the Rohn tower hardware catalog, they list only Big Grips,
never a mention of using wood pole Guy Grips on any of their towers

For a few dollars more you can use the BG-2144 Big Grip product
recommended by the manufacturer for use on towers.

Use Guy Grips for wood poles at your own risk...

73
Frank
W3LPL