Topband: Matching network info for 80 & 160M needed

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:30:29 EDT 2014

If the inverted "L" is made to be 3/8ths wave long on 160 meters it can
be feed as a 3/4 wave on 80 meters. In this case only a series capacitor
to tune out the TB inductive reactance is needed on 160 meters and a
shorting switch for using the same wire on 80 meters. A large open frame
relay should sufficient unless you are running super QRO.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ