Topband: Matching network info for 80 & 160M needed

Fortra fortra at siol.net
Mon Sep 22 14:56:03 EDT 2014

Hi Gary,

there was an article in recent issue of ARRL QST, A 20 and 40 meter Vertical
on "Autopilot",
from QST september 2005 by Dan Richardson, K6MHE...same article ended up in
ARRL"
" More vertical Antenna Classics :)

Use heavy duty compononets, treat 160 m vertical as 1/4 lambda and 80 meters
as
1/2 lambda...let us know :)

You might have followeres..

Kr Nermin S58DX