Topband: RX antenna switching - multi-rig, multi antenna

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Mon Apr 20 23:58:45 EDT 2015

Art,s question has got me thinking about how the big multi-multi handle a
bunch of receiving antennas routed to a bunch of stations?

Here I'm looking at up to 8 rx antennas fed to 4 stations.  But the more you
dig into this, the more complicated it can get.  A crossbar-sort of
switching arrangement would do the signal routing - but it would not provide
any rig to rig isolation and would not maintain a constant Z (important if
the rx amp is a norton type).

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie