Topband: RX antenna switching - multi-rig, multi antenna

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Apr 21 01:45:41 EDT 2015

Thank you Frank.  1000' - wow.

What is the topology of the fanout (single antenna to 6 op positions); do
you hang a MC splitter or similar off the back of the K8ZOA preamps?

I have looked at the K9AY So2r switch (forget what it's called - it has 2
keypads) but wonder what is inside the box.  That had 8x2.  Is that what you
are using there (6 sets of the 8x2 switch?) - or did he cook you up
something custom?

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie