Topband: KD9SV-OK1RR relays ??? (RX Front End Protector)

Charles Cu nningham charlie-cunningham at nc.rr.com
Mon Aug 31 00:27:54 EDT 2015

Well, that's certainly true, Lee.   I was just wondering aloud, if the
transformers were indeed 1:1, if the point might be common-mode isolation
like we work to achieve in the transformers of our flag, pennant and KAZ
antennas - although in those cases the matching transformer also matches the
50/75 ohm feedline to a higher impedance of 800-1000 ohms.

73,  Charlie, K4OTV