Topband: Foreign stns using NA remotes for K1N

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Thu Feb 5 12:38:36 EST 2015

> " If Paul doesn¹t agree with their interpretation, and thinks they
>should cease and
desist, that is why we have the FCC, and failing that, the federal court
system of the United States.²

Steve,

I¹m not going to argue the validity of anyone¹s (mis)interpretation unless
it comes from the FCC or the court.  I think I made that point this
morning.

What I believe makes sense is a change that includes either an added
definition of ³communications,² in 97.3 where it¹s mentioned eleven times
without a definition, or in the alternative, amending 97.113(a)(2) and
(a)(3).

I don't recall mentioning anything about a ³cease and desist² letter.

Paul, W9AC