Topband: Out-of-Turn Callers DX Expedition finances

Fortra fortra at siol.net
Fri Feb 6 09:48:02 EST 2015

Dado Hi:)

Jim is right. Whenever we talk about figures/numbers, they have
different meaning from "ethics".
Regarding ethics, jeez that is such a broad subject, that broad, that i
would not
dare to start it....

I understand your concern, but this is utterly wrong to expect that someone
would pay my pleasure....as i said previously, there are no free lunches...

So we better stop brag about it, and contribute to group of brave
operators and it's supporters...

73's Nermin S58DX