Topband: *****SPAM***** Re: Brave New World

JC n4is at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 08:29:35 EST 2015

>>Eddy, Ham Radio is dead, extinct.  It has been replaced with Internet
Radio.<<

I'm sorry for you!. I'm alive, we are alive. Ham Radio is more exciting and
alive than ever. 700.000 licensed in US only.

Don't look in the mirror, just do what works for you. Ham Radio is an option
and a hobby based on each one individual interest.

I just worked my country # 278 o 160m since 2006, my first DXCC on 160 from
Brazil started in 1972 and worked my #100 in 1992. Do I trade the first 20
years to work 100 with the last 9 that I worked #278. Definitively not.

What I don't like about HRH is the commercial aspect of it, U$ /min air
time. The legality of it depends on the money behind each side. We can lose
our privileges with this precedent. It depends in how much money will in the
table. Best strategy is do not play it,  if you don't want to live with the
doubt to lose it.

Regards
JC
N4IS