Topband: *****SPAM***** Re: Brave New World

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:04:03 EST 2015

JC,  In 1965 I remember taking the ferry from Rio over to Niteroi while
hauling a large trunk with some Drake Twins, some wire and a tuner,
along with the help of  Rolf Rasp over to a location (PY1NFC?) in
Niteroi  I was able to get on the air on 160 to and work W1BB and other
TB faithfuls who then needed Brazil for a TB new one.  It was a major
effort amid the thunderous QRN just for a dozen TB contacts but worth
every minute.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ (PY1ZAI)