Topband: Silver solder etc

jcjacobsen at q.com jcjacobsen at q.com
Sat Jan 3 17:24:40 EST 2015

How do to all,

This has been an interesting thread on solder for use outdoors, on radials, and what ever else......... It is my humble observation,
from YEARS of it, that some of us go to extremes on installs of equipment, antennas, station grounds...............

And yet Josh / KF4YLM, hit the nail on the head for the rest of us:

<SNIP>

"My amateur radials, on the other hand, use far more dubious "cheap"
methods -- methods which I am embarrassed to publicly divulge -- on
account of a total lack of a working budget for things like welding gas
and silver brazing solder.. ;) "

<SNIP>

My sentiments exactly!!! I'm with you, Josh.

73 and carry on.
K9WN Jake