Topband: JA's this morning on 160

Victor Goncharsky us5we at bk.ru
Tue Jan 6 05:15:52 EST 2015

 Hi Mike,
We have the similar, very informative RUS-ENG site here.
http://www.tesis.lebedev.ru/forecast_activity.html
Both me and Helen have finished our EM-EO90WF activity and are back trying to complete our 5BWAS.
Planning to spend much time around 3533 this winter.
Needing AK, DE, HI, ID, MT, NB, NV, NM, ND, SD, UT, VT, WY
Last night the farthest was N0YY from IA but not a whisper from West Coast Short Path.
Heard N7UA from WA on 3799.4 nicely yesterday via LP. Didn't call since this state is confirmed letting others to have a new one.
On 160 situation is much worse with only 23 states confirmed.
But we're trying hard so if you hear us, please give us a call.
Thanks in advance.

--
73, Victor Goncharsky US5WE/K1WE (UW5W in VHF contests, EO90WF in 2014), P.E.
UARL Technical and VHF Committies