Topband: 49/50

John Shadle shadle at katzenfisch.com
Mon Jan 26 15:54:46 EST 2015

Thanks for the online and offline replies to my post over the weekend about
searching for WY and NV (as well as AK and HI).

Over the weekend, I was able to get WY and NV easily. The QSLs are already
through LoTW.

On Sunday morning at 7am local time in Madison, WI I went to the shack and
found KH6LC calling CQ for the waning hours of the contest. I could him him
just fine (clear, but not loud), and got him in the log. It *just* came in
on LoTW within the past couple of hours. Happy dance!

Now, I have to focus on The Last Frontier (Alaska). Probably won't happen
until next winter, though. Ah well.

-john W4PAH
Madison, WI