Topband: Video Switch for Low Band Antenna switching

Petr Ourednik indians at xsmail.com
Mon Jul 6 06:26:24 EDT 2015

Roger,

I am using this remote 12 channels switch
http://m.ebay.com/itm/281575028616?nav=SEARCH

I equiped it with rf BNC connectors into the box and wired into required
configuration.

I am using it for years for my receiving antennas selection and it works
perfectly.

73 - Petr, OK1RP
http://ok1rp.blogspot.com