Topband: Video Switch for Low Band Antenna switching

K9AY k9ay at k9ay.com
Tue Jul 7 10:33:10 EDT 2015

Since my RAS-8x2 has been mentioned prominently in this thread, I'll give
everyone an update...  Yes, I still make them! I don't keep any in stock,
but usually have some preassembled boards and other components.

The majority of recent work has been custom systems for M/S, M/2 & M/M with
various arrangements of filters & preamps. The 8x4 configuration has been
popular lately. Made a 4x4 for the upcoming VP8 DXpedition.

Some of the other products I've made previously are available on request.
None of them has much of a profit margin, and I mainly do them for past
customers -- taking care of friends is a priority!

Basic info is on www.aytechnologies.com, or e-mail me at my 'business'
address:  gary at aytechnologies.com

73, Gary
K9AY