Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week

Jim Murray adkmurray at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 11 12:10:32 EDT 2015

" Here in the Virgin Islands I have built and functional SO2R
station (NP2P) which provides for the operator (N2TTA) to operate from
his apartment in NYC. "Not sure I understand this correctly.  Like the majority  of amateurs I haven't gotten into remote operation at this point.  Does the op in NYC using the equipment in the Virgin Islands allowed to accumulate DXCC credits?  Can I remotely operate your station in the Virgin Islands for dxcc and contesting?Jimk2hn