Topband: WD-1A wire

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:36:21 EDT 2015

I'm amusing WD1A for a 900 foot East Beverage and its performance is
awesome allowing me to work VU4KV, E30FB, and EP6T with good copy. The
same antenna in the reverse direction is not so hot compared to a singal
wire 600 footer.  Don't know why but there must be some simple
explanation for this.  I use commercial transormers and termination
boxes designed for WD1-A

Herb, KV4FZ