Topband: Question...

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 10:44:06 EST 2015

Eddy,

Unfortunately many technical nets have been replaced by group discussions. I participate in the group discussions but I enjoy talking about station and antenna setups and hearing the results of the experimentation on the air.

My 160 inverted L came down during the first snowfall of the season. I'm waiting for the ice and snow to melt before so that I can fix it. Hopefully I'll meet you on the air.

Mike N2MS