Topband: DXCC Program Integrity

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 1 13:51:16 EST 2015

Yes you are right don't participate when it is corrupt.  But I have been in
the DXCC program for a long time ... it would be hard to leave.  I guess a
main reason for participating is it serves as a back-up to my QSL cards.  If
I should ever loose my cards, my records are in what I hope is a safe place.
I also don't think we should accept mediocrity.  I believe we should try and
make the world a BETTER place rather than accepting how things are.  High
standards are like a sand castle ... one has to constantly build otherwise
they disappear.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.