Topband: Use of remote receivers

KE1F Lou lmecseri at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 16 10:45:54 EDT 2015

During ARRL 100th celebration I was W1AW/4 on 160 meters.
I was using a inverted "L" or more accurately a "1" antenna.
I saw spots, "Can't hear", "No receiver" etc. A remote rx antenna would
have alleviated such comments.
Remote rx antenna is a game changer and should be addressed by the DX
and contest authorities.

73 Lou  KE1F