Topband: CADWELLS

Cecil chacuff at cableone.net
Mon Mar 16 21:35:32 EDT 2015

There is a spark igniter that is used with cadweld...I've had trouble lighting them off with a propane torch.  Usually if they have been stored in a dry location they are good for years.  The blue tube is loaded with an igniting compound in the bottom...so it is the last thing that goes into the mold and a small amount of it is trailed over the edge to facilitate lighting once the lid is closed.  So just any of the powder won't light off you have to light off the starter powder.

Cecil

Sent using recycled electrons.