Topband: CADWELL

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Mar 17 18:07:16 EDT 2015

For all that responded thanks for the input.  I took another canister of the igniter/powder and this time looked closely at the bottom of the pile that was dumped.  There appear to be a few granules that are at the bottom that are a little larger ie 1/8 inch maybe that must be the igniter.  I don’t recall seeing this on the first canister.  This time I used a flint lighter that was used in the old school days of lighting a propane torch.  It took off like a scalded dog and I see why they have gone to an electric igniters on the newer models.  You could get seriously burned if you are not cautious.

Now I just need a canister of the material to replaced the one that more of less went to waste.  That is probably something I will never find but who knows.  Anyway first ground rod done.
73 Mike K4PI