Topband: RFI - and lots of it - final status

bruce whitney zuceman at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 09:01:36 EST 2015

Just a FYI that comes from 40 years in the utility business.
A frequent  (I want to say  most common but don't have any data to prove it) problem is loose split bolt connectors connecting the drop to the meter to the overhead service triplex.
There are probably several resons for this - but regardless, many investigators don't even start looking for anything else till those get tightened.