Topband: RFI - and lots of it - final status

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:32:51 EST 2015

Really! The low voltage, high current connections, whodathoughtit?

Lately, when my central AC kicks on, the lights dim. I was going to start
by measuring the voltage drop in the breaker panel, but perhaps the issue
is those outdoor split-bolt connectors. Thanks for sharing this.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com