Topband: [WARNING: A/V UNSCANNABLE]RE: Waller Flag Question

JC n4is at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 20:41:36 EDT 2015

Jim

The concept of horizontal dipole is just a name for a wire parallel to the
ground. If you change the description from TOTAL Field on EZENEC and use
Horizontal and Vertical field your results won't be the same. On low bands
Total Field is just one dimension. Horizontal and Vertical  makes all the
difference in propagation and signal to noise ratio.

JC
N4IS