Topband: Dxing on the Edge...the Thrill of 160m! - SECOND EDITION is now available!

k1zm at aol.com k1zm at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 06:25:44 EST 2016

Andy

Jeff here.

Pls let me know if you were able to get a book from Jay at ARRAY SOLUTIONS...  Apparently BB does not ship to all countries - one of them is Russia  - I did not know that - but I can help if needed.

After DEC 20th I will have a personal supply on hand and can even provide SIGNED and NUMBERED copies to special friends like you - there is ALWAYS a way to make things happen at K1ZM.  .

If you have no luck I will personally send one to you and any of my other friends in RUSSIA.

Let me know about that - shipping is a bit expensive and I will need to be covered for that  - but I can find a way to get you a book (or books) if you need help.

Just let me know.

DID Bookbaby reverse the charge on your credit card?  They should have - I can speak to them about that if not.

Tks and 73 -Season`s Greetings!

73 JEFF K1ZM/VY2ZM