Topband: Demo of the value of one dB and the cost of sending too fast

James Rodenkirch Rodenkirch_LLC at msn.com
Fri Feb 26 08:31:17 EST 2016

Bill - I am uncertain, based on your reply below, whether you are a proponent of worrying about 1 db or not.......so, from a 100% QRP op's perspective, saving 1 db, i.e., delivering 1 more db to the antenna, IS important ---- that 1 db can be the difference 'tween being heard above the noise, or not.

72/71.5 de Jim R. K9JWV