Topband: Strange propagation

Louis Parascondola gudguyham at aol.com
Wed Jan 13 20:14:15 EST 2016

In the case of the RHR guys, they are constantly traveling to their remote locations doing tower and antenna work.  That's what they do.  Maintaining their system requires traveling and time.  Ray is about to get his pilot's license any day now and he will be flying out to his remote locations instead of driving.

  Took me 2 hours to wire it
all back together and be back up and running.  Who does it if the station is
remote?