Topband: Strange propagation

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:05:06 EST 2016

This is a BIG issue to grapple with.  It would make sense to me that a
callsign transmitted over the air should correspond to a station location
in a publically viewable registry and if the location of the transmission
deviates, the callsign needs to append /XX to reflect the station location.

73, Barry N1EU