Topband: VP8

Larry pacer99 at aol.com
Sun Jan 24 08:00:33 EST 2016

hi bill,

please accept my apology about working South Sandwich island previously on 160 meters. i can only say that my countries worked on top band is sloppy at best. it consists of a countries list from the ARRL with check marks on the countries that i thought i had worked. i dont collect QSL cards except for my WAZ on top band.

going back through my old logs i find that i worked LU3ZY in 1978 but not on 160 meters.

my mistake! going to pound some serious "brass" for VP8STI. getting to the point in my life that i don't really care about new band countries but if they are on i enjoy the challenge of a new one.

73, larry n7dd