Topband: CW160

ALEXEY OGORODOV ua4wae at mail.ru
Sat Jan 30 17:15:44 EST 2016

 Hi guys,

Conditions are not bad. I'm running about 80-90 watts to my TL 23 meter Vertical with 40 radials. No RX to speak of if a 80M Inv L with 2 radials counts.
So far 180 q's, some EU. No condx to the West. NA coming spotlightly - one moment EC in a short while MW. West Coast have been scarce this year.
Highlights: 4V1TL, CR2X, UA4M, UW2M, RW7M, EW1A, RV1CC, several SP, 9A1P...

I'm mostly running. When no callers, then I go search and pound. No assistance. 90% of stations called are logged. Due to my poor RX I miss some good hundred Qs.

Good luck,

Alex
HC2AO
EI97NT