Topband: UHF Male connector for 1/2" cellflex

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Fri Jun 3 18:26:06 EDT 2016

I need to have a PL-259 type connector on one end of a 1/2" cellflex cable
I am making up.  I have an N connector on one end, no problem.  I like the
EZfit connectors and was hoping to find one for UHF male (PL-259)

I can get another N connector and then get a N to PL-259 adapter but I
would
prefer to not have an adapter if possible.  I did find one (below) its
not an Andrew
EZfit but looks to be about the same thing.  Know of other options ?

http://www.theantennafarm.com/catalog/rfs-734745-5804.html

Bob
K6UJ