Topband: UHF Male connector for 1/2" cellflex

Greg Zenger n2gz at gregzenger.com
Fri Jun 3 18:52:40 EDT 2016

Bob,
Take a look at RFU502-H1 from RF industries.  They sell for ~$35 each new.

I don't have experience with that particular connector, but I suspect it
will work just fine with your cable.

Otherwise the RFS connectors like the ones in your link are super easy to
install. I've installed about a hundred of them over the years.

Greg, N2GZ